Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Allora Andiamo
2. Add the water (bit by bit) and knead the pastry gently, forming into a ball. Pop it in the fridge for about 1 hour.
3. Grease a 12 hole shallow tart tin. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface (about 3-4 mm thick).
4. Using a large cup or pastry cutter, cut out circles and place into the tart tins.
5. Fill each tart with about 2 heaped tsps of jam.
6. Bake in a pre-heated over at 200C for about 15-20 mins.
7. Allow to cool then sprinkle with a little icing sugar.