Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Allora Andiamo
2. Add the carrot, leek,onion and celeriac and fry gently till soft.
3. Add the potato and kassler to the pan then top up with the stock. Cover and cook gently for about 40 minutes.
4. Remove the piece of kassler, cut into small cubes then set aside for now.
5. Add the sliced kale to the pan and continue cooking till kale is tender. I like my greens with a bit of crunch so i only cook them for a few minutes but you can cook them longer if you prefer.
6. Once the kale is cooked, remove half of the soup and process in a blender or food processor till creamy.
7. Return the soup to the pan along with the cubes of kassler. Reheat if necessary then serve.