Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Allora Andiamo
2. Add the pepper strips, mangetout and defrosted peas and fry for about 1 minute.
3. Add the prawns and continue cooking for about 2 minutes, or until prawns are pink and cooked through.
4. Remove from the pan. Pour the beaten egg into the pan and cook over a high heat (both sides). Remove from the heat and chop the egg 'omelette' into small pieces.
5. Return to the pan with the rice, adding a little soya sauce and dark sesame oil. Fry for a couple of minutes before adding the prawns and vegetables.
6. Allow the prawns and veg to warm through a little, then serve.