Added by Jeenas Recipes | Fri 31 Jul 2009 @ 15:08
This is a tasty spicy lamb dish that tastes great with shavings of fresh Parmesan cheese.
1 Pack Lean Minced Lamb
1 Carrot grated
1 Sweet Red Pointed Pepper
1-2 Handful Fresh Spinach Leaves
1 tsp Paprika
Sprinkle Dried Jalapeno Peppers
Salt to season
Pinch Ghormeh Sabzi
Large Pinch Dried Chives
1 Shot Glass Water
2 Garlic Cloves crushed
2 Tomatoes chopped
From Jeenaskitchen.com by Jeena
1. Gently fry the onions and carrots in some olive oil until soft.
2. Add tomatoes, chives, ghormeh sabzi, garlic, paprika and some dried jalapeno peppers.
3 .Pour in the water, stir well keep simmering,add the red peppers.
4. Add minced lamb, chop at the mince and stir well, cover with a lid and simmer for approximately 10 minutes.
5. After 10-15 minutes remove the lid add salt to season then add the fresh spinach leaves.
6. Keep stiring, cook until the spinach wilts.
7. Once cooked stir into some freshly cooked pasta and add lots of shavings of fresh Parmesan cheese.