Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Jeenas Recipes
1. Gently fry the onions and carrots in some olive oil until soft.
2. Add tomatoes, chives, ghormeh sabzi, garlic, paprika and some dried jalapeno peppers.
3 .Pour in the water, stir well keep simmering,add the red peppers.
4. Add minced lamb, chop at the mince and stir well, cover with a lid and simmer for approximately 10 minutes.
5. After 10-15 minutes remove the lid add salt to season then add the fresh spinach leaves.
6. Keep stiring, cook until the spinach wilts.
7. Once cooked stir into some freshly cooked pasta and add lots of shavings of fresh Parmesan cheese.