Added by rhianna899 | Thu 16 Apr 2009 @ 12:23
2 tomatoes, chopped
2 large potatoes, peeled and sliced
1 teaspoon paprika
100g grated cheddar
1 teaspoon chilli flakes
1) Preheat oven to gas mark 5.
2) Par boil the slices of potato for 10-15 minutes unti soft but still firm.
3) Mix the leftover bolognaise with the chopped tomatoes and spoon into the bottom of an oven proof dish.
4) Layer the boiled potato slices over the top, sprinkle on the paprika, chilli flakes and cheddar and cover with foil.
5)Cook for 20 minutes.
6) Remove the foil and cook for a futher 15 minutes.
I served this with some purple sprouting broccolli. Enjoy!