Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by lizbe
The rice is coloured and flavoured with the tomato- to resemble the red rice of the Camargue.
More dishes like this on my blog : www.lizsleftovers.blogspot.com
2. Stir in the rice and coat the grains in the oil and onion.
3. Add the chopped tomatoes, stir and add the stock
4. Boil until nearly all the liquid has been absorbed then switch off the heat and let the rice steam in the pan with a tightly fitting lid.
5. Now brush the sole with oil and grill for 3-4 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of the fish.
6. Garnish with parsley or persillade and serve with the rice and some seasonal veg.