Added by Allora Andiamo | Tue 03 Nov 2009 @ 14:55
approx 80g linguine pasta (or use spaghetti)
Small cupful of raw prawns
Small bunch of rocket salad
1 heaped tbsp tomato pesto
1 large clove of garlic, finely chopped
1 -2 tsp harissa (optional)
A little olive oil
Salt to season
1. Begin cooking the pasta according to packet instructions.
2. A few minutes before it\'s ready, start frying the prawns in a little olive oil. Just before they\'re cooked through, add the chopped garlic and continue frying for a minute or so.
3. Drain the pasta, reserving a small ladeful of the cooking water.
3. Add the pesto, rocket and harissa to the pan and warm through gently.
4. Add the pasta and water to the pan and toss gently over a low heat till pasta is coated with the sauce.