Lobster Love Sushi Roll
Added by newgem | Mon 28 Feb 2011 @ 18:01
Lobster, lime and celery rolled up sushi style
4 ounces prepared sushi rice
1.3 ounces Lobster
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
.4 ounces Celery
.3 ounces Corn
1 teaspoon Lime Juice
.5 teaspoon (2 ml) Mayonnaise
.4 ounces Wasabi tobiko
.2 ounces Chives
1 Origami Corn Wrap
1. Poach lobster in olive oil on LOW heat until just done Ė about 6-8 minutes. Cut claws lengthwise and rough chop pieces.
2. De-cob corn. (If wintertime corn, blanch in sugar water and ice bath before de-cobbing).
3. Brunoise celery, then mix corn and celery. Add mayonnaise and lime juice before rolling.
4. Finely chop chives.
5. Lay in Ĺ cup of sushi rice on Corn Origami Wrap leaving Ĺ inch border at top. Spread thin layer of tobiko across middle of rice.
6. Lay in corn, celery, mayo-lime mixture.
7. Lay in lobster.
8. Roll and cut into 8 even pieces. Top each piece with sprinkle of chives and serve with Citrus Soy Sauce