Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by newgem
2. De-cob corn. (If wintertime corn, blanch in sugar water and ice bath before de-cobbing).
3. Brunoise celery, then mix corn and celery. Add mayonnaise and lime juice before rolling.
4. Finely chop chives.
5. Lay in ½ cup of sushi rice on Corn Origami Wrap leaving ½ inch border at top. Spread thin layer of tobiko across middle of rice.
6. Lay in corn, celery, mayo-lime mixture.
7. Lay in lobster.
8. Roll and cut into 8 even pieces. Top each piece with sprinkle of chives and serve with Citrus Soy Sauce