Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by scon
2. Pan fry the chicken breast in chicken stock to seal in the juices then oven cook at 180 degrees centigrade for 20 mins
3. While chick chick breasts are cooking in the oven, Fry red onion (I use 2) in the same pan as you did the chicken for extra flavour. Once onions are browned, turn the heat down to medium
4. Add 1 chicken stock cube to a mug of boiling water, stir and add to frying pan / wok
5. Add tomatoes in lemon juice (These will taste better if deseeded and soaked in the juice of 3, yes 3 lemons!). Trust me - the lemon juice is the secret ingredient in this recipe!
6. Add sundried tomato red pesto (I usually use a full jar)
7. Add the low fat creme fraiche (my old flatmate used to use double cream but I always use creme fraiche and it tastes just as good but is far healthier!)
8. When chick chick breasts are cooked, remove from oven, chop up and add to the mixture. Stir in and leave flavours to mix on a low heat for 10 - 15 mins while you make your rice
9. I use uncle bens boil in the bag rice as it\'s easy. To add more flavour you can boil it in more chicken stock
10. Just before serving, add the shredded fresh basil
Note 1: My old flatmate used to add chile powder to this recipe. I\'m not a chile fan and have cooked this for dozens of people without chile and they\'ve always loved it. The tomato\'s, pesto and lemon have really strong flavours so there is really no need for chile. Having said that - if you love spicy food then throw a bit in!
Note 2: Instead of oven cooking the chicken and chopping it up, you could always dice and pan fry instead. I just think it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s a bit healthier to oven cook then cut up and add to the mixture