Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by whataboutparis
1. Crush up some shortbread biscuits and make a small layer of crumbs in the bottom of the glasses.
2. Next, dollop a large amount of lemon curd on top making probably about an inch.
3. In a bowl whisk the egg whites until soft peaks form then gradually whisk in the sugar. It should be stiff and shiny. Place equal amounts into the glass and pop in the oven checking every now and then until the merangue has formed and is slightly brown on top. This should only take a couple of minutes.
4. In a bowl whisk the cram for a couple of minutes.
5. Next get your frozen berries and whizz with about two tbsp of milk until it's turned into a puree. Add this to your glasses and add the cream. Top with grated lemon zest!