Lovely Lemon and Boysenberry Mess!
Added by whataboutparis | Thu 02 Jun 2011 @ 06:56
Try this delicious lemon and boysenberry treat perfect for a summers day!
Crushed up Shortbread Biscuits
Frozen Boysenberries or Raspberries
4 Egg whites
8 tbsp White Sugar
In a circular glass
\\\\ Heat oven to 180 degrees//
1. Crush up some shortbread biscuits and make a small layer of crumbs in the bottom of the glasses.
2. Next, dollop a large amount of lemon curd on top making probably about an inch.
3. In a bowl whisk the egg whites until soft peaks form then gradually whisk in the sugar. It should be stiff and shiny. Place equal amounts into the glass and pop in the oven checking every now and then until the merangue has formed and is slightly brown on top. This should only take a couple of minutes.
4. In a bowl whisk the cram for a couple of minutes.
5. Next get your frozen berries and whizz with about two tbsp of milk until it\'s turned into a puree. Add this to your glasses and add the cream. Top with grated lemon zest!