Added by rubbishcook | Wed 02 Mar 2011 @ 17:28
Pour this golden syrup all over the pancakes. It looks just like pure gold!
• 454g tin of Lyle’s Golden Syrup
• Pack of edible gold lustre (from cake decorating shops or online)
1. Open your tin of Lyle’s Golden Syrup
2. Mix in the edible gold lustre. Add a small amount at first then continue to stir in bit by bit until you have the most amazing gold colour ever – approximately ˝ a tsp for 454g tin of Lyle’s Golden Syrup.
3. Replace the lid. Next time someone reaches for Lyle’s Golden Syrup to have on their pancakes it will actually be golden.
Visit http://www.lylesgoldensyrup.com/ for more pancake recipes and tricks and to learn more about the magic of Lyle’s Golden Syrup