Added by Allora Andiamo | Fri 17 Apr 2009 @ 19:03
3 -4 small zucchini, sliced thinly (lengthwise)
about 12 mint leaves
1 large clove of garlic, sliced very thinly
Some olive oil
Juice of 1 small lemon
Some salt,pepper and a sprinkling of chilli powder/flakes
1. Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan and fry the zucchini slices over a high heat till lightly browned but not too soft (you can also brush the slices with olive oil and either grill or barbecue them)
2. Remove from the pan and sprinkle the slices with a little salt, pepper and a little chilli.
3. Place a layer of zucchini on a serving plate and drizzle with a little extra virgin olive oil, some lemon juice and a few of the mint leaves.
4. Continue layering, finishing off with a drizzle of oil and a few mint leaves.
5. Pop it in the fridge for at least 1 hour to allow flavours to blend.
Serve as part of an antipasti platter.