Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by fabrizio.calva
* Chop thinly togheter one mid spicy chili and the onion;
* Put 2 table spoon of EVO in a big sauteing pan and add the onion and chili
* turn on the fire on low heat and make those go on gently DON'T BURN THEM!
* meanwhile the onion go on take the speck and slice it in 0,5x0,5cm cube
* when the onion take turn to light amber add the speck and turn the fire on hi-heat
* mix nonstop for a minute then add all the wine
* when the wine vaporize turn the fire on mid-heat
* the pasta should be reach the half-time of cooking. take half glass of boiling water full of pasta starch and add it into the pan. It will create a beautiful little shiny cream with all the flavour.
* when the pasta is done (2 minutes before the normal time!!) put it into the pan...don't pay attention to strain so much...the residual water will help us to make the eavenly pasta.
* put the fire on hi-heat, add 3 table spoon of mixed cheese and pan-fry the pasta for 1 minute
* put the fire off, add one spoon of EVO and all the rucola
* mix it fast and far from fire...put the pasta on the plate
* add on the ready plate some mixed chees
* eat it...so fast...so much...