Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Allora Andiamo
1. Wash and dry the strawberries then cut in half.
2. Mix sugar, salt and cornflour in a small saucepan then add the water.
3. Cook over a low heat, stirring constantly for about 8 mins, or until glaze is clear and thickened.
4. Take off the heat and add lemon juice. Set aside.
5. Using a piping bag, fill the flan cases with the cream.
6. Brush the top of each strawberry half with a little of the glaze (you won't need all of it), then place 4 strawberry halves on each flan.
7. Place in the fridge and allow to set for about 30mins.
8. Decorate with a sprig of mint before serving .