Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Allora Andiamo
2. Add the mushrooms to the pan and fry until the mushrooms are tender and any water in the pan has evaporated. You should have a nice dry mixture.
3. Remove from the heat and add the rice, both cheeses, parsley, breadcrumbs,lemon juice and rind. Season with salt and pepper then pop it in the fridge to cool.
4. Preheat the oven to 200C. Roll out the pastry into a 30x40cm rectangle.
5. Spoon the mushroom filling along the middle of the pastry rectangle forming a sausage shape.
6. Wrap the filling in the pastry, overlapping slightly. Dampen the edges with a little egg to help seal the pastry.
7. Seal the short edges of the roll using a little egg.
8. Brush the roll with beaten egg then bake at 200C for 30-40mins, till nicely browned.
Delicious served with cranberry sauce.