Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by VictoriaD
The recipe makes about 12 breads.
2. Stir down the salt and the baking powder in the flour, and add this mixture to the yeast mixture. Work the dough until it is easy to handle.
3. Cover the dough and leave it to rise for 1 hour.
4. Cut the dough in 12 pieces. You might have to use some more flour now, if the dough is too sticky. Roll out the dough in elliptical shapes (as seen in the picture).
5. Now, fry the breads in a dry, hot frying pan (cast iron), just a couple of minutes on each side. The breads are ready when they start to blacken a bit.
6. Enjoy while they are still warm to any kind of Indian food.