Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Le Chef Nu
There is a lot of ingredients but is worth it and not that daunting really.
in a bowl add the following herbs together to make the "MIX" content:
chilli powder, paprika, cumin, thyme, oregano.
and prepare the hot beef stock too ready to be used.
- Put the pan on medium heat
- Put the large pot on medium heat and melt a good dose of butter or olive oil and cook the onions and shallots for 5 minutes stirring frequently. Then add the garlic, chillis and the "MIX" with the onions and shallots and mix well for a further 5 minutes stirring frequently not to burn anything.
- Now brown the mince in the other pan.
- Then add the mince to the large pot and stir in for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, diced tomoatoes and tomatoe puree, cook down for 5 minutes - high heat for 5 minutes.
- Now add the stock, bayleaves or B. ganrie tea bags, Marjoram, sugar, salt and pepper to taste - bring to the boil and simmer covered for 20 minutes on low heat - stir every 5 minutes
- Then add the kidney beans, bring back to the boil and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
Once cooked - cover dish and leave to eat the next day!
You can eat this with boiled rice or bread or wraps or nachos with salsa and guacamole and/or grated cheese.