Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by runneralps
1. pick a medium size octopus from the market.
2.boil it in a steamer for 25-30 minutes(depends on its size), with 2 cups of white wine ,laurel leaves and pepper seeds.
3.cut the octopus in pieces and put them in a wide utensil
4.Chop onion(both fresh and dry)dill, parsley and basil
5. Add oregano,salt and pepper
6. Mince the ingredients with a multi chopper and add 3 table sp of olive oil and 4 table sp of flour.
7. Make a mixture with the ingredients and keep it in the fridge for 3 hours.
8.Make croquets ,using a table sp and fry them in olive oil.
9. Serve them as a side dish