Added by wonkyjon | Sun 28 Dec 2008 @ 16:09
This is a very special omelette for a special occaision.
50g smoked cheese
125g smoked ham
1 toulouse sausage
25g chopped spring onions.
1. Slice your Touluse sausage then Fry in an omelette pan.
2. Beat your eggs in a bowl and then add them to the sausage.
3. Heat up your grill.
4. Add the eggs to the sausage and cook until it begins set.
5. Add in the cheese.
6. Transfer the pan from the ring to the grill and cook until it is risen.
7. Remove the omelette.
8. Garnish with chopped spring onions and serve 2 prtions with fresh salad.