Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Jazzuk
2. Combine mince, mustard, sage, flour, egg yolk and seasonings in a bowl
3. Combine into 4 patties and refrigerate until needed
4. Peel the apples and cut into wedges
5. Heat a dash of olive oil and a small amount of butter in a pan and cook the apples until golden.
6. Cut potato into wedges and mix with olive oil and paprika
7. Place into hot oven until cooked and soft (25mins)
8. Heat a large pan until hot, pour in 2 tbsp of olive oil and wait to heat up (20 seconds) and place patties in the pan, cook on each side for 4 minutes.
9. Rest burgers, toast the burger buns
10. Place burger on a toasted bun, top with some roasted apples and serve with wedges.