Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Spoonycakes
1) Per-heat oven to 190 degrees Celsius
2) mix all dry ingredients for the cake mixture
3) add in butter and mix to a crumb-like consistency
4) add in half the milk and whisk
5) wisk together the egg and the rest of the milk until pale
6) add to the cake mixture and whisk till combined evenly
7) using an ice-cream scoop fill cupcake cases till they are half full.
8) bake for 16 minutes
9) once bakes leave to cool on a wired rack
1) soften mascarpone cheese and whisk in sugar
2) thicken double cream and then fold in the sweet mascarpone mixture into the cream
3) using a star tip piping nozzle and a disposable piping bag, add in the frosting and pipe small swirls onto each cupcake.
4) top with mini Oreos!