Added by kinga.wronka.7 | Thu 20 Jun 2013 @ 17:50
And here it is: pan-CAKEs !!!!
My original recipe for cake, but from pancakes. Looks delicious and it is very delicious
Try do it in your home, and share with friends, they will love it:)
- Flour (bout 0.5 kg)
- 3 eggs
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 vanilla sugar
- Coconut chips
- Strawberry jam
1. Into a big bowl, throw flour, eggs, 1 tsp of baking powder, 1 whole vanilla sugar, pinch of salt, a little bit of oil, and water so much so that the ingredients will sank in it.
2. Then start mixing at low speed until a cohesive, thin dough. It can not be too dense. If this is add a little water.
3. Before u will start making pancakes, add a little oil on a hot pan, only before first pancake, then (because of oil gave the dough, give u wouldnt have oil before every pancake).
4. When pancakes are ready, now it\'s time for the best part. Making our cake.
5. Any order of the layers spreads. You have jam, nutella, creme, fruits, coconut chips and cacao. So just make sure it will tasty, not to sweet ;) it\'s up to u.
6. Your cake should be high, but not that much, cos you have problems with small slice it, remember it\'s not sponge cake, but pancakes ;)