Added by fabbaker | Tue 14 Feb 2012 @ 21:18
Yes, this really is made out of pancake
Crepe pancakes (see recipe below)
Lyle’s Squeezy Chocolate Syrup
Lyle’s Golden Syrup
Blue food colouring
1. Make up crepe pancake mix as per instructions. Add Lyle’s Chocolate Syrup to the mix and beat in.
2. Warm up frying pan over medium heat, melt a knob of butter. Make a series of large, thin pancakes.
3. Drape the pancake over a foil shape (can be any shape, the more random the better) and place on baking tray in a pre-heated oven at 100 degrees for an hour, until pancake is stiff.
4. Make a pool of yoghurt in the bowl. Trim the tops off strawberries and place upside down in yoghurt pool. Break up small pieces of pancake and scatter among the strawberry ‘rocks’. Choose a large piece of baked pancake with a fold in it and balance on the edge of the bowl to form a small waterfall.
5. Mix the golden syrup with a little water and a few drops of food colouring then pour down the pancake waterfall to serve.