Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Arunadevi
* Boil potatoes and peel them.
* Grate paneer and potatoes.
* Add salt, red chili powder, garam masala, cornflour and mix well.
* Make round balls of this mixture.
* Now heat oil in a pan.
* Fry balls in the oil till brown in color.
* Grind tomatoes .
* Chop coriander leaves very finely.
* Heat oil in a pan.
* Add cumin seed and bay leaf.
* Add onion, tomato paste and brown it, stirring continously.
* When it leaves oil add curd, cashewnut powder, salt, red chili powder, turmeric, garam masala.
* Stir it continously for a minute.
* Then add 2 cup of water.
* Put on the lid and simmer for 5 minutes.
* While serving reheat the gravy and then add koftas to it.
* Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.