Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Allora Andiamo
2. Fry the peppers in the pan over a medium heat,(adding another dash of oil) till soft. Add to the salad bowl.
3. Fry the zucchini over a high heat, till browned but not too soft. Add to the salad bowl.
4. Add the tomatoes to the pan fry quickly over a high heat till the tomatoes just begin to soften a little. Add to the salad bowl.
5. Now add the capers and herbs to the bowl . Whisk together the dressing ingredients and pour over the prepared vegetables.
6. Allow to marinade in the fridge for about 1 hour.
7. Cook the pasta according to packet instructions and drain.
8. Add the still hot pasta to the marinated vegetables and mix well.
9. Return to the fridge to allow the flavours to blend for at least 1 hour before serving.