Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Allora Andiamo
2. Add the onions and garlic to the pan and fry over a gentle heat till soft and golden.
3. Add the chopped tomatoes and fry for just a couple of minutes before adding the cooked chickpeas, water and the seasonings. Simmer for approx 20mins, then remove about half of the soup and process through a food mill (use a blender if you don't have a food mill). Return the pureed soup to the pan.
4. Add the raw pasta then simmer gently, stirring regularly to make sure the pasta doesn't start sticking to the base of the pan. Add a little more water/stock if necessary.
5. Once the pasta is done, let it rest for a few minutes before serving.
6. Serve with a little drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.