Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by SpirosM
2. when the chocolat is melted use a spoon to coat the bottem of each cup.
3. leave the cups to set for a while in the freezer so each cup has a hard chocolat bottem.
4. combine the peanut butter and the margarine in a pan and when it begins to melt, add the suger.
5. when almost completly melted, take the peanut butter mixture of the heat and add the cracker crumbs.
6. leave to cool, while stirring ocasionanly until it becoms a thick, but still manageable mixture.
7. make little balls of the mixture and place in the middle of each cup and press a bit against the chocolat bottem.
8. when the mixture is in the cup it should not touch the sides, only the bottem.
9. melt another bach of chocolat the same way.
10. poor the melted chocolat over the little peanutbutter ball in each cup.
11. if done correctly and the mixture doesnt touch the sides the melted chocolat will fill the rest of the cup, enclosing the peanutbutter mixture inside.
just let it set in the fridge, peel of the paper cups, and enjoy =]