Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Allora Andiamo
2. Add the garlic and chilli and fry over a gentle heat for about 1 minute (don't let it brown).
2.Add the sliced broccoli and season with salt and pepper. Fry very gently for a few minutes then add just a little bit of water to the pan and continue cooking over a low heat, stirring it regularly.
3. Whilst the broccoli is cooking, prepare the pasta as per packet instructions.
4. Once the water has almost evaporated, add another few tbsps and continue braising the broccoli gently till the pasta is ready.
5. Drain the pasta reserving a ladleful of the cooking water.
6. Add the drained pasta to the broccoli along with the reserved water and the handful of parmesan cheese.
7. Toss the pan to coat the pasta then serve straight away with a little extra cheese, if you wish.