- Fish fillets, pike, pollack, salmon, 250 grams
- Pike, a large, 1 unit
- Pork fat, salted, 200 grams
- Eggs, 2 units
- Starch, 1 tablespoon
- Wheat flour, King, 1 tablespoon
- Wheat germ, 3 tablespoons
- The stick, piece, 2 pieces
- Milk, 50 grams
- Salt, 2 teaspoons
- Spices, lemon, fish, to taste
- Greens (various), French, a little
A large pike peeled, uncut head, remove the meat. Select from the bones, crushed with the milk of the stick, and bacon. The mass poured out, germ, starch, flour, add 1 egg, packed in salt and spices. Then arrange the fish fillets. Get elongated sea pike, pollack, salmon, or herring pieces, check that there is no bone; sprinkle spices, egg roll, after a brief meal and oil or butter, unbaked. The pike lay minced skin, balanced nicely lay out fried fish, minced meat on top again. Sew up and roast 1 hour. 200-degree oven. By imaginatively decorated.
Cutting baked, this seems a particularly nice stuffed salmon fillet.