Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Allora Andiamo
2. Place the raisins, dried mango and dried pineapple in a food processor and grind down a little.
3. Add the condensed milk and the vanilla essence and process till well mixed. Add the mixture to the oats
4. Add the 1 cup of coconut and the butter (melted) to the mixture and blend well (i found it easier to use my hands)
5. Transfer the mixture to a baking tray (approx 9 x 13 inch) and spread out evenly, presssing down slightly.
6. Bake for approx 20mins at 160C.
7. Allow to cool for about 10 mins then slice into bars or squares. Once they've completely cooled remove from the tray and dip into melted chocolate and coconut.