Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by roonboo
2. Decase the pork sasuage and fry at a medium-high heat, ensuring you break it up as much as possible as you go along.
3. Meanwhile, chop the sundried tomatoes and green onion. Add more or fewer tomatoes to suit your taste. Set aside.
4. When pork sausage is cooked, add couscous and give it a good stir to combine all ingredients.
5. At this point, you have a choice: add the peas to warm them up and serve the dish as an entree, or remove the works from the stove and put it all in a bowl with the peas still frozen to make a cold salad.
6. Add chopped sundried tomatoes, green onions, and pesto. Mix well and enjoy.