Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by AshRedcomm
2. When nearly ready to eat, heat up a frying pan, add a little oil and pan-fry the pork fillets for about 15/20 minutes until cooked throughout and caramelised. Rest for 5 minutes when cooked.
3. While they are cooking heat a griddle pan up until smoking hot, lightly oil the asparagus, potatoes and spring onions and chargrill for about 8 minutes. Then take off and leave to the side
4. Peel the ClemenGolds and then slice into rounds.
5. Trim the endive and break into separate leaves. Then mix all the dressing ingredients together and season.
6. To assemble mix the ClemenGolds, spring onions, potatoes asparagus, endive and dressing together, then slice the pork, and arrange onto serving plates.