Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by eclaire_86
2. Finely chop or crush garlic and add to the onions. Fry for a further minute or so being careful not to burn the garlic.
3. Add sausages to the pan and fry until skin takes on some colour.
4. Then add the bay leaves, puree, vinegar, wine and stock. Bring to a simmer.
5. Turn down the heat and continue to gently cook for around 30 minutes. Or transfer all ingredients to a casserole dish and cook in a pre-heated oven 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
6. Add mushrooms 10 minutes before the end of cooking.
TIP - If casserole begins to reduce too quickly add a little hot water/stock when needed.