Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Paulie1975
2. Next make your pesto. Whizz together in a food processor half a clove of garlic and a good handful of basil. Add a handful of the pine nuts which you need to lightly toast in a hot pan. Add the olive oil gradually until you get a nice consistency and then add in a good handful of fresh ground parmesan.
3. Cook the mushrooms until they are nice and soft and have given up their liquid.
4. Now cook your lasagne sheets as per the instructions.
5. Time to make your bechemel sauce using a standard recipe.
6. Time to build the lasagne. Slice up your potatoes into nice thin slices. Cover the base of the lasagne dish with a layer of pesto, then add a layer of potatoes and cooked mushrooms.
7. Cover with cooked lasagne sheets and then a layer of the Bechemel sauce.
8. Add another layer of pesto, potatoes and mushrooms.
9. Finish with another layer of Bechemel sauce and a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese.
10. Cook in a preheated oven at 200c for 20-25 mins until the top is nice and golden.
11. Serve with a nice Salad and some crusty bread. Amazing.