Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Allora Andiamo
2. Add the wine,stock and lemon juice to the pan along with the peppercorns and some salt and pepper.
3. Reduce by about 50 % then add the chopped dill. Set aside for now.
4. Fry the prawns in the butter/olive oil mix, till done.Cover and keep warm while you finish the sauce.
5. Reheat the reduced sauce (till hot) then take off the heat and add the butter, whisking the whole time.
6. Add the mascarpone and continue whisking till sauce is smooth.
7. Serve the prawns with the crostini, drizzling with a little olive oil before serving.