Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Allora Andiamo
2. Add the chopped leek,carrot,garlic and celeriac to the pan and fry over a low heat till soft but not browned.
3. Remove the beef slices and place in a deep, heavy based pan along with the herb bundle.
4. Pour the wine over the vegetables and cook over a high heat for about 1 minute before adding the pureed tomatoes.
5. Season well with salt and pepper. Bring the sauce to the boil then pour over the beef slices.
6. Cover tightly then cook over a very low heat for approx. 2.5 - 3 hours. Check and stir regularly to make sure it's not sticking. Once the sauce has thickened and you can pull the meat apart easily with a fork, it's ready.
7. Remove meat from the pan and cut into small cubes, removing fat and bones. Return the meat to the pan and reheat before serving.