Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by JamJarTrifle
2) Melt the butter in the microwave, and set it aside to cool.
3) In a large bowl, stir together the flour, the baking powder, the bicarb, sugar, and salt. In a measuring jug, beat together the milk, the egg and the melted butter.
4) Pour into the dry ingredients, and mix until combined.
5) Fold in the raspberries, but don't mix them to much, or the mixture will turn pink.
6) Put paper muffin cases in a muffin tray. Then , spoon the mixture into the paper cases.
7) Bake for 25 mins.
8) Serve, they are excellent.