Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Kye
2. put aside and let cool
3. fry the onion gently then add the garlic
4. chop the spinach fine
5. now mix the ricotta, onion, spinach, nutmeg and seasoning together
6. with a small teaspoon stuff the cannelloni
7. place into an ovenproof dish
8. cover completely with the tomato sauce
9. sprinkle with parmesan
10. cook in the centre of the oven at 180 C ( 350 F- Gas 4 ) for 30-35- minutes
11. serve with a crisp mixed salad, delicious.