Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by JamJarTrifle
- Sauteed leek risotto, stir some sauteed leeks (see tomorrows recipe) through some creme fraiche and grated parmesan, and mix into the risotto. Add some ham if you like.
- Roast Squash risotto, chop some leftover roast butternut squash into small pieces, and mix into the risotto.
- Seafood risotto, fry some mixed seafood in a pan with some olive oil, then mix it through a basic risotto.
-Pea and Bean risotto, boil some peas and broad beans, and mix them into the risotto.
- Mushroom risotto, fry some different mushrooms (try portobello, baby button, etc) in a pan with olive oil, and stir them through.
2)Put a second saucepan on a low heat, and add the olive oil and the onion. Gently cook for 10 mins, stirring occasionally.
3) When the onion has softened but not coloured, turn the heat up to medium, add the rice and a pinch of salt. Stir for 2 mins.
4)Then, ladle-by-ladle, add the stock. Remember to make sure that the rice has absorbed all the stock before adding another ladle of the stuff. If you like you can add half a glass of white wine with the second ladle of stock.
5) Cook until all the stock has been absorbed, and take off the heat.