Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by pevachon
1. The fish left over must go well together (it is usually the case when you prepare a proper sushi diner)
2. The leftover rice must not be rolled. Don't roll all the fish and rice to plate it for the dinner. Rice should be stored in the fridge as soon as possible.
Nombre de portions: 4 servings
The preparation is pretty straigh foward. Please note that you should do this recipe the day after your sushi. If you wait too long the fish won't taste as good.
1. Reheat the cooked rice in a steamer or microwave
2. Put the hot rice in a bowl and toss with the sushi vinegar
3. Chop the fish in little chunks
1. Transfer the rice to a medium saucpan and pour the Dashi or stock over it
2. Stir to combine
3. Bring to a boil, uncovered
4. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 3-4 minutes
5. Lightly cook the fish in a seperate pan
6. Add the soy sauce, then pour the eggs right over the rice without stirring
7. Cook for 10 to 15 secondes until de eggs are barely set
8. Remove from the heat
9. Mix in the fish and eggs
1. Divide the Risotto in 4 seperate bowls
2. Top the bowls with wasabi, nori and shallots or green onions
3. Serve immediately
Notes et Commentaires
The secret of this recipe lies really with the way you prepared and cured your fish for your sushi diner.