Added by yunahstory | Tue 17 Mar 2009 @ 02:32
It\'s easy to make and delicious main food.
Ingredients: sliced beef, leek, glutinous rice flour, onion, sesame leaf
Sauce : mustard(1tablespoon), chopped garlic(1 teaspoon), vinegar or squeezeing juice from a lemon(3 tablespoons),
sugar(2 tablespoons), water(2 tablespoons), soy sauce(1 teaspoon), salt(a little)
1. Prepare vegetables washed cleanly by flowing water.
(If you don\'t have some of vegetables like that, use another thing in your refrigerator. It doesn\'t matter.
But if possible, partiality use leek. I think beef and leek are a good match.
2. Place in a large mixing bowl after chopping thinly all of the vegetables,
and reserve laped vegetables in the refrigerator until you finish beef cooking.
It\'s fresh and crisp more then you don\'t reserve in the refrigerator.
3. Prepare the beef choped thinly.
And then spice the beef with black pepper, salt.
4. After 20 minutes, add the glutinous rice flour at back and forth of spiced beef.
5. Heat 1~2 tablespoons of oil in skillet over middle heat.
And then, Get the meat well done over little heat.
6. After serve with prepared vegetables, eat with Sauce.