Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by AshRedcomm
2. Add the sultanas, remove from the heat and cool.
3. Preheat oven to 160°C. In a bowl, combine the orange juice, rind, cinnamon and sugar.
4. Slice each apple crossways into approx. 6 slices (keeping the slices together). Dip each slice in the orange juice mixture, then reassemble the apple slices and place in a baking dish.
5. Using a slotted spoon, remove the sultanas from the syrup, combine with the almonds and spoon into the core of each apple.
6. Drizzle the apples with the syrup and the remaining orange juice.
7. Roast the apples, basting occasionally, for 40 minutes or until they are tender. Serve with mascarpone.