Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by shannanigens
2. Grate the lemon skin to get the zest. Set aside. Do not grate the white part.
3. Cut the lemon in half, to be used for juicing. You may remove the seeds.
4. Sprinkle the salmon with the lemon pepper (to taste); if you have a salt grinder, grind some coarse sea salt over the fish. If you have fine sea salt, sprinkle a little onto the fish. *Do one side at this point.
5. Place a tablespoon of olive oil in the skillet and heat (should not be smoking).
6. Place the salmon in the skillet, seasoned side down. Keep the heat medium, making sure not to burn the salmon or cook it too quickly.
7. On the unseasoned side, sprinkle lemon pepper and sea salt.
8. Now, squeeze one half lemon over the pan to extract the juice and place some of the zest into the pan also. Add a splash of white wine. You may place a lid over the skillet to steam the fish for five minutes or so.
9. Cook salmon on both sides, taking care to cook evenly. You may remove the skin and it is recommended if you are trying to be a bit more healthy. Also, it may be more appealing to others.
10. Cook thoroughly and serve. You may check the center of the fish to ensure proper cooking.
11. Add a bit more lemon zest to the top before eating.
12. ENJOY your very healthy meal. This goes well with brown or wild rice (or even a mix), and some steamed vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, etc. You will feel full, light, and proud!