Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Allora Andiamo
1. Slice the bacon into small cubes. In a large, heavy based casserole, fry the bacon in a little dash of olive oil, till lightly browned.
2. Add the sliced onions and garlic to the pan and fry gently till the onions begin to soften.
3. Turn the heat up a little, then add the sausages to the pan and cook for a minute or two before adding the baby mushrooms and herbs.
4. Pour in the red wine and cook over a high heat for approx 1 minute. Next, add the beans, tomatoes and stock. Season with pepper and a little salt (if necessary).
5. Bring to the boil, cover, then place in a pre-heated oven (180C) for approx 1 1/4 hours. Remove herb bundle before serving.