Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Everyday Family
• Take 4 fresh tuna steaks and marinate in a Ziploc for 10 mins. or 2 hours in the fridge.
• Marinade: ¼ cup of Soy sauce, 3 cloves of garlic, 3 TBS of brown sugar, ½ TSP of ginger. Add a chopped shallot if you have it.
• Grill on tin foil for 3-7 minutes on High. Flip and grill for another 3-7 minutes on Medium. Cook times vary based on how rare you like it cooked.
Grilled String Beans
• Wash and snip string bean ends (or defrost) and cut grape tomatoes in half.
• Toss on tin foil w/ olive oil, salt/pepper and garlic powder
• Grill for about 10 minutes – wrapped/covered in foil. Stir to avoid sticking/burning.Grilled
• Wash or wipe button mushroom clean. Toss with a drizzle of olive oil, kosher salt/pepper and grill on tin foil for about 10 minutes.
Avocado/Tomato Salad = Avato Salad
• Cut one avocado into cubes and slice grape tomatoes in half.
• Toss with ½ fresh lime, olive oil, red wine vinegar and salt/pepper.
• Brown rice takes a while to cook so you can use instant (10 mins.) or buy it cooked and frozen from Trader Joes or just make a large batch and freeze it yourself.
• Cook/defrost rice and add lemon zest, sprinkle of parmesan cheese, dash of tarragon and edamame.