Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by GrowinKitchen
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
2. Mix the refined spices with soy sauce, oil, galangal, salam leaf and lime-grass.
3. Marinate the beef and store it for 1 hours.
4. Meanwhile, fry the potato until golden brown.
5. Boil green bean and carrot briefly, stain from water. Saute onion with oil, then add green beans and carrot.
6. In a pan, stir in beef sauce until aromatic, add the beef and water. Cook until half liquid evaporate.
7. Ground white peppercorn and cumin.
8. In a plate, arrange beef and fried potato. Pour in the sauce, sprinkle with white pepper and cumin. Serve with green beans and carrot.