Added by spicy911 | Wed 28 Jan 2009 @ 12:03
(found within package)
* Noodle: Wheat flour, palm oil, modified potato starch, salt.
* Powdered soup: salt, glucose, garlic, monosodium glutamate, sugar.
* Vegetable flake: dried carrot, dried green onion, dried seaweed.
[b]Shin Ramyun[/b] is a stable noodle soup with a traditional spicy taste for all Asians worldwide. It is very easy to prepare yet a satisfying meal which can be prepared within ten minutes. All the ingredients are found within the package and additional ingredients such as kimchi, egg, green onions can be added to enhance its flavors and texture.
Nong Shim, the manufacturer of Shin ramen first introduced its noodles in 1986 and it is known to be very popular in Japan, US, Hong Kong, Taiwan and China. Other popular ramyuns (or ramens) from Nong Shim are Neoguri and Kimchi rame.
[b]Fact:[/b] Nong Shim noodles are considered to be one of the top selling ramen in the world.
1. Boil 2 3/4 cup of water in a pot.
2. Put the noodle and 2 soup bases all together.
3. Cover & let it simmer for additional 4-5 minutes.
4. For improved taste please add kimchi, green onion, egg, etc.