Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by mari_
2. Combine the rice with 7 cups of water in a large pot and bring to boil, skimming the foam as it rises. Cover and simmer for 35 minutes over medium heat until the rice is quite soft.
3. Add the sugar and simmer for 25 minutes longer, stirring occasionally (don\'t stir too much). Add the corn oil, almonds, pistachios, saffron water, cardamom and rose water. Mix well.
4. Cover and simmer over low heat for 20 minutes, removing the cover to stir occasionally, until the mixture has thickened to a pudding. Remove from heat.
5. Immediately spoon the pudding into individual serving dishes or a large bowl. Decorate with cinnamon, almonds, pistachios, or chocolate syrup. Chill in the refrigerator.
6. Serve the pudding cold. Enjoy it! :DDD