Added by dawnlorentzen | Wed 10 Jun 2009 @ 08:07
The recipe is meant to stand in the fridge overnight, or up to 72 hrs, and make it possible to make fresh baked buns whilst having a shower.
90 grams caster sugar
90 grams butter
500 ml cold water
50 grams fresh yeast
8 grams sea salt
about 1 kg strong flour
1. Put the water and yeast into a big bowl and mix well until the yeast is desolved.
2. Mix in the salt and sugar until totally desolved in the water.
3. Wisk in the eggs.
4. Cut the butter into smaller chunks and mix into the wet ingredients.
5. Put flour into the mixture until it is binds together.
6. Take out to the table and knead for about 10 minutes until the dogh is smooth and soft to the touch.
7. make 18 pices of the dough, and roll into little balls
8. Put the balls on two baking trays, 9 on each, press them all flat.
9. Wrap the trays with foil and put into the fridge.
10. Next morning take the trays out, start the oven on 220 degrees fahrenheit and place the cold trays in the oven.
11. Leave for about 20 min., and try and tap them at the bottom, if they sound hollow they are done.