Added by anilorak | Tue 19 Jul 2011 @ 21:04
My proposition for summer dinner including all my favourite shrimps and mexico style guacamole! It\'s so easy and pleasant to make that I would make it everyday.
120 gr of shrimps
orange from 1 juice
1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon of mint
1/3 ripe avocado
1/3 yellow pepper
1/2 small onion
1 teaspoon dijon mustard
1 glove of garlic
2 slices of rice bread
1. Wash shrimps and prepare the marinate for them :
2. In a bowl mix oragne juice , mint and pepper
3. Put shripms in and mix well . Set aside for 20 minutes in the fridge.
4. Peel avocado and mash it with a fork . Cut onion and pepper and add it to the avocado.
5. At the very end mix in mustard and minced garlic. Stir well.
6. Steam shrimps for 4 minutes .
7. Meanwhile cut rice bred into triangles.
8. Place everything on a plate and eat !